Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Total Eclipse of the Heart

What a beautiful wedding.



The moon was so close, so red, and so very eclipsed on the night of romance dancing and vanilla ice remixes.

I just cannot help, but love weddings. This was the first wedding in a while where I really enjoyed myself. I think it is mostly because I was with my good friends. It is much easier to feel loved and escape that lonely feeling when surrounded by great people. My friend looked BEAUTIFUL and her hubby was a sexy man as well. They just both looked so freaking happy.....talk amongst yourselves I'm becoming verklempt.

One odd thing was that I did of course picture myself up there, but with a different bride. That sort of irked me, but i suppose its understandable. When you love someone I do think its one of those forever things. It may change in degrees of amplitude, but itll always be there. Oh LOVE!

The real topic I wanted to discuss today though was that of dancing. Now, I am by no means a good dancer. I do love to dance though. A wonderful young woman said to me as we danced "might as well take advantage of the fun they allow us to have at these things". I think that is a very accurate statement. Dancing is so much fun!!! I know some do not agree with that statement, but I think it is because too many people are self conscious. That has never really been a problem for me.

Dancing for me has be a romantic outlet for so freaking long. I am not exactly sure when this happened, but I can remember many instances. 

One time I stayed at a girlfriends house for thanksgiving. Day one of seven she decided to let me know she had been sleeping with her ex during our time together. I went out and danced at a gothic night club which really made me feel better. The way that you can just shake and move your body in a reckless wild way to attempt to express your inner angst is just cathartic. 

Anyways, I recommend going out there and just shaking it like a Polaroid picture. Give it a go and let it all go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment